Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 25, 2016: Unigulf Industries, one of the leading players in the HVAC Pre Insulated Duct (PID) Systems in the Gulf region will for the first time be showcasing its EASY PID System at ASHRAE 2016 at Booth 4393.
Manufactured in its state-of the art facility in the United Arab Emirates, the new EASY PID System has been specially created to ensure that while it focuses on the ease of installation, the inherent benefits are technologically superior and provide high quality ducting systems.
- The aluminium surface ensures no release of particles and prevents bacterial growth and fungi thereby ensuring hygiene and air quality
- Invisible flanging system ensures low levels of air leaks when compared with conventional ducting systems. Elimination of longitudinal leaks and reduction of ones at transversal junctions. High thermal insulation with closed cell structure and superior thermal conductivity, ƛ 0.021 W/(m°C)
- The self-extinguishing properties, low fire participation and no flaming droplets makes it a powerfully fire resistant
- Easy to transport, it allows fabrication and repairs onsite or at the workshop
- Lightness facilitates easy installation and lowered weight of structure while also being cost effective with lower labor time and material
- CFC-free production raises the level of environment friendly construction and eligible for green building concept
- Low thermal values and reduced air leakage has a positive impact on energy saving and operational costs
- As a long term player in the HVAC industry in the Gulf, our transition into manufacturing was a natural progression. Having set up our panel manufacturing and duct fabrication facility in the United Arab Emirates, we aim to make this globally available. Our participation at ASHRAE 2016 gives us the perfect opportunity to showcase our latest EASY Pre-insulated Ducting System and we are confident that the targeted visitors to the expo will provide us the required momentum to reach out to international markets,” said, Prakash Chablani, MD, Unigulf Industries of Unigulf Group.
The panels are produced within the Density range of 45 to 48 Kgs/ meter cube with +/- 3 Kgs tolerance, thermal conductivity being ƛ 0.021 W/(m°C). These panels can be used for applications ranging from -30 to +65 deg.
Easy+ Panels are manufactured with alternative new generation blowing agents that eliminates the use of CFC, HCFC & HFC which are responsible for the depletion of the ozone layer. Not using these fluoro carbons in the process of manufacturing ensures an ODP and VOC level reduced to zero and thereby reducing the GWP to an insignificant value.
With required certifications EASY PID System has been receiving tremendous response in the Middle East, Levant and far East regions.
|British Standard 476 part 6||Certificate of Thermal conductivity|
|British Standard 476 part 7||Civil Defence Approval|
|NES 713 toxicity index||IMO Certified|
|Third Party supervision ‘Certifier’||UL – 723 (ASTM E84)|